There are several Black-Owned brunch spots in Atlanta. With several to choose from across the city, I decided to make this list. You will find yourself spending hours with friends while drinking mimosas and chicken and waffles. Some Black-owned brunch spots in Atlanta take reservations but some do not. This means that you may also end up on long lines on the weekends. If you are able to go to the ones that offer brunch during the week, I highly suggest doing so. If you are looking for more than brunch, check out my list of Black-owned restaurants in Atlanta.
1. Grits and Eggs Breakfast Kitchen: Located on Cumberland Blvd Vinings, good for breakfast and brunch, open 7 days a week
2. Atlanta Breakfast Club: Southern breakfast and brunch and traditional American breakfast, located downtown, open 7 days a week
3. Le Petit Marche: breakfast & brunch, sandwiches, located in Kirkwood, open Wednesday to Sunday
4. Negril ATL: Caribbean, Tapas, Located in Midtown, open Tuesday thru Sunday
5. Virgil’s Gullah Kitchen & Bar: Soul food, seafood, College Park, open 7 days a week
6. Gocha’s Breakfast Bar: Breakfast & Brunch, located in Cascade, open 7 days a week until 3pm
7. Roc South Cuisine: Southern, seafood, Buford Hwy, open Wednesday to Sunday
8. The Real Milk & Honey: Breakfast & brunch, College Park, open 7 days a week
9. APT 4B: Caribbean, Buckhead, open Wednesday to Sunday
10. Garden Parc: Breakfast & brunch, seafood, Cascade area, only open on Saturday and Sunday
11. Toast on Lenox: Breakfast & brunch, Buckhead, open Wednesday to Sunday
12. Breakfast at Barney’s: Breakfast & brunch, Champagne bar, Downtown, open 7 days a week
13. The Breakfast Boys: Breakfast & brunch, bakery, College Park, open 7 days a week
14. Paschal’s: Southern, Soul food, Downtown, Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
I hope you enjoyed my list of Black-owned brunch spots in Atlanta! Be sure to support these Black-owned businesses in Atlanta!
cover image by Portuguese Gravity from Unsplash
Sign up to learn about luxury travel with food + wine experts all over the world.
Curated small group trips where all you have to do is pack your bag, relax & enjoy!
+ Receive my free packing & to-do lists for International travel!