This is a quick post for all my Whiskey drinkers! I.W. Harper Whiskey has shared some delicious cocktail recipes with me that I decided to pass along. I thought these would be perfect for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. I.W. Harper has also collaborated with Goorin Bros. Hat Company to make this limited-release felt fedora hat called “The Harper”. It will only be available this Holiday season. So, stay warm with these cocktails AND the fedora hat 🙂 Enjoy!
I.W. Harper Old Fashioned
· 1.3 oz. I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
· Spoon of Brown Sugar
· Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters
· 2 Dashes Aromatic Bitters
· House-made Cherries
· Garnish with Orange Twist
I.W. Harper Whiskey Smash
· 1.5 oz. I.W. Harper
· .5 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
· Top with ginger beer (and candied ginger if you have it- gives it a nice spice)
· Garnish with a sliced lime
Although I received a complimentary sample of I.W. Harper Whiskey, all opinions expressed in this post are my own.