When I am traveling there are two things that help me pass the time. Watching great movies and reading a good book. Although I often fall asleep as soon as I start reading (don’t judge me), I can stay up for hours watching movie after movie. Whether it is on long flights, train rides and even on road trips, I enjoy watching movies until I reach my final destination. Well, now I get to watch old and new favorite movies on the Lifetime Movie Club App! I have so many fond memories of watching Lifetime movies. It was and still is a Sunday habit for many of my girlfriends. That’s why I decided to let my readers know about this new app! The best news is you can try out the Lifetime Movie Club App for free using this 7 day free trial offer. After the 7 days, monthly and annual subscription options are available.
Here are a few more things you need to know about the Lifetime Movie Club App:
1) The movies are commercial free
2) New movies are added everyday
3) You can stream the movies anytime to your Ipad, Iphone, Android device or Roku player.
4) There are no hidden fees
You may be wondering what type of movies you have to look forward to on the Lifetime Movie Club App. There is a wide variety of genres to choose from. But, for the past few years you can count on Lifetime to bring you dramatic biopics such as these:
1) Toni Braxton: Unbreak My Heart: This movie stars Lex Scott Davis, Debbi Morgan and Gavin Houston. It showcases a gifted young sister navigating through personal struggles of health and family while climbing the ladder of success.
2) Whitney: Whitney stars Yaya Da Costa and Arien Escarpeta with vocals by Deborah Cox. This movie shows how the rewards and consequences of fame overshadowed and threatened the relationship of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
3) Gabby Douglas: Gabby Douglas stars…Gabby Douglas! It also stars Regina King who is one of my favorite actresses. I am such an admirer of Gabby and all that she has accomplished as a young black woman so I am looking forward to watching this. The movie shows how she beats overwhelming odds to become the first African-American Olympic Champion in the Individual All Around competition.
By now I am sure I have convinced you to download the Lifetime Movie Club App and start your free 7 day trial! Be sure to come back and let me know what you think of the app and what your favorite movies are!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of LifeTime Movie Club and Teh bLink Marketing Network. The opinions and text are all mine.
Join over 2k travel enthusiasts on The Sophisticated Life email list & get access to travel updates, exclusive content & offers!
Dr. Nadeen White is a "Blogger by Day, Physician by Night". She is an award-winning travel blogger, Amazon bestselling author and speaker. The Sophisticated Life Blog covers affordable luxury travel, culinary travel and wine. Her domestic and international travel guides gets people to the destinations of their dreams. So, if you are living the sophisticated life or desire to do so, this is the blog for you!